Installation de MyDDE for SDR#
In order to install MyDDE so that it can be used with SDR# and Orbitron for Doppler correction, you have to follow dedicated tutorials located in the menu "Software Radio" to install both softwares.
1) Go to the "Software/Download" area and get the "MyDDE" for Yaesu FT-847 software.
2) After that, go to the place where the archive "MyDDE-SDR-SHARP.tar.gz" has been downloaded.
3) Right click beside the archive and select "Open in a terminal".
4) Enter the following command to extract the archive into the Orbitron directory :
5) One extraction is finished, you can close the terminal window.
6) Click on the Orbitron(SDR) shortcut on your desktop to run the satellite tracker.
7) Look at the tab at the bottom of the window and click on "Rotor/Radio".
8) "WispDDE" driver is selected by default. Let's change that.
9) Open the "Driver" list and select "MyDDE".
10) Then click on the little icon to the right to start MyDDE.
11) Orbitron display an alert to tell you the software need to know where "MyDDE" is located. Click on "Yes".
12) The file selector is open where we already have extract the MyDDE for SDR# archive. Click on the folder "MyDDE-SDR-SHARP".
13) Then click on "MyDDE.exe" and "Open" button.
14) MyDDE server is started and the data from the selected satellite for tracking are displayed in blue on the window.